Solar for Building Owners
Solventerra Solar makes hosting a solar power system easy and affordable for owners and large users of commercial real estate and institutions. We can customize our financing structure to best meet your objectives whether it is reducing operating costs, increasing income, or minimizinig risk and management responsibility. Examples of structures we utilize include:
- Site Leasing: The Site Lease structure allows Building Owners to enhance the value of their property by increasing long-term NOI simply by leasing otherwise underutilized space. Solventerra leases large commercial rooftops or adjacent land to develop, own and operate a solar power system. Building Owners receive royalty income but assume none of the responsibilities or risks of ownership.
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA): Under the PPA structure, Solventerra leases commercial rooftops or adjacent land and develops, own and operate a solar energy system similar to the approach under the Site Lease structure. The PPA structure, however, provides building owners with a long-term supply of competitively-priced clean energy to reduce exposure to energy market volatility, reduce operating expense, and enhance the sustainability of their property.
- Solar Equipment Leases: For Building Owners seeking to own their own solar energy facility, but minimize upfront capital cost, we offer a Structured Equipment Lease. These leases allow Building Owners to enjoy all the benefits of system ownership, while also taking advantage of the efficiencies and experience of Solventerra's solar platform to reduce risk and capital exposure.
For those building owners seeking to implement other clean energy and sustainability initiatives, Solventerra offers a comprehensive suite of advisory solutions to provide access to our expertise and resources.
- Renewable Energy Development: provides the full spectrum of development services for renewable projects including solar, wind, geothermal, and combined heat and power (Cogeneration).
- Clean Energy Advisory: provides a full spectrum of sustainability services from Energy Action Plans, to Carbon Evaluation to Energy Audits and Energy Efficiency Projects